Product Pick Up And Lay Down
• Crème will naturally adhere to synthetic fibers. For best results using any type of pressed powder, press bristles into powder to pick-up the powder.
• Next, press the brush onto the back of the hand to work the powder into the brush. This will ensure powder is loaded into bristles and minimize fallout.
• Gently tap the brush once on the back of your hand to shake off any excess product.
• Tap and press loaded bristle all over area first. After the product has been placed, then blend.
• For Precise and Detailed Application
• Hold brush at the center of handle or closer to the ferrule. Pinch brush handle between thumb and middle finger.
• For added control, also use pointer finger with a light touch on handle, this will act more as a “guide” during application. It should feel like you are balancing the brush.
To Blend and Diffuse
• Hold brush with a loose grip, close to the end of handle and lightly pinch between thumb, pointer, and middle finger. This will provide the most “painterly” result.